- 30 minutes $40
- 45 minutes $50
- 60 minutes $65
Payment and Billing
- Unscheduled, non-invoiced lessons are charged an additional $10.
- Instructor reserves the right to increase tuition rates on an as needed basis. Any changes to these rates will be communicated to students one month in advance of the change.
- Payment for the current month is due by the 1st lesson of that month or the 7th (whichever is first).
- If payment has not been received by the 7th, a $35 late fee will be added to your next bill. The student will also not be able to participate in the lessons until payment is received.
- Must be paid monthly for regularly scheduled lessons.
- Is non refundable
- Two (2) week written notice is required for all discontinuing students.
- Students discontinuing for the summer months are NOT guaranteed their preferred time slot upon their return.
Cancellations and Make-Up Lessons
- Every student is given a schedule. If the student knows of a cancellation ahead of time, please contact the instructor to confirm your makeup lesson.
- 24–Hour notice minimum is required for cancellations.
- If proper notice is given, the student is entitled to a make-up lesson within 2 months of the cancellation IF a time is available.
- Short notice cancellations (less than 24 hours) will not be allowed unless authorized by the instructor and a make-up lesson will be given.
- If you do not come or call for your lesson, you are responsible for payment of the lesson and will not be guaranteed a make-up lesson.
- Any cancellation by the instructor will count as a make-up.
- Any make-ups must be done before any discontinuation. If there are any make-ups left and the student discontinues, he/she forfeits those lessons.